Recipe by Shahana
Leftovers - if there are any - are good reheated also.
Top Review by Chandani
Really tasty! I left out the raisins (none on hand), and added about a cup of chopped cooked leftover broccoli at the end, but otherwise stayed pretty faithful to the recipe as written. A bit of cooked crumbled bacon would be fabulous in this! But it's terrific as is, and I'm betting it will be even better tomorrow.
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot halves, diced
- 2 teaspoons Knorr chicken bouillon
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- fresh ground white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, until softened.
- Stir in bulgur and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Stir in raisins, apricot, stock powder, and boiling water.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in parsley, season with pepper to taste.