Recipe by LolaRuns
Lots and lots of fiber, and nutritious!
Top Review by kcram
Fantastic tasting - and the cure worked for my 5 year old DD! She asked if she could eat it everyday! The only things I changed was that I used cinnamon instead of cardamom and threw in a few raisins. I love cardamom, but I wasn't sure if she would and I really wanted her to eat it! Thanks for a great recipe! I think I'm going to make this for breakfast too!
- 1⁄2 cup Bulgar wheat (cracked wheat)
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 -3 cardamom
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk (may use up to whole based on preference)
- 3 teaspoons sugar (more or less to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir bulgar, flaxseed, and cardamom in pot with 1 cup milk.
- Let cook for about 15 minutes on low heat. Make sure the pot is covered.
- Check on it, stir, and add about 1/2 cup more milk, and stir.
- Let cook for another 20 minutes.
- At this point, mix should be soft to taste. Add sugar and mix.
- Add about 3/4 cup milk (more or less depending on how thick you want your pudding) and mix.
- Serve warm.