Bulgur, Broccoli and Feta Cheese Pilaf
- In small saucepan, combine bulgur, salt and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside, covered.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring often, 30 to 60 seconds; do not brown. Stir in tomatoes and cook 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and oregano; mix well. Add 1/4 cup water, cover and increase heat to medium-high. Cook until broccoli is just tender, uncovering and stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked bulgur, feta and pepper. Drizzle with remaining 1 to 2 tablespoons oil and serve.