Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make and keep many sauces in the refrigerator for quick grilling and stir frying. This sauce will keep for 1 month in the refrigerator. If you do not have mirin, increase sake to 6 T and sugar to 1/4 C sugar plus about 1 1/2 T sugar. This bulgogi sauce works great with grilling meats. Use as marinade and grill.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons miso
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 3 tablespoons sake or 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- Place all ingredients in a small pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes at simmer.
- Place in a container at keep in refrigerator for use. Will keep for 1 month.