1 hr 15 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Recipe and photo adapted from Korean Bapsang
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine (or mirin)
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons grated Asian pears (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2If using packaged pre-sliced meat, separate the slices.
- 3Add the meat, onion, and scallions to the marinade.
- 4Toss gently, with hands, to mix everything well.
- 5Marinate for 30 minutes to an hour in the fridge.
- 6Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
- 7Add the meat along with any remaining marinade. (Do this in two batches as to avoid crowding the skillet.).
- 8Cook the meat for about a minute. Then, add the optional vegetables and a desired amount of the extra sauce.
- 9Stir-fry for an additional 2 – 3 minutes until the meat and vegetables are cooked. Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulgogi Rice Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 797.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: