Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful meat for main dish or to be addition to salad.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons sake (or rice wine or sherry)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 scallions, minced (green onions)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- add all together and leave for 12-24 hours.
Wonderful! I marinated for 24 hours then grilled and sliced. Served on its own, and had leftovers on a salad. Excellent! Will make several additional portions to store in the freezer. When defrosted overnight, this will make a great quick grill-to-table meal this summer. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2009.