- 544.31 g beef (thinly sliced, less than 1/8-inch)
- 1 medium onion
- 73.94 ml soy sauce
- 36.97 ml sugar
- 59.16 ml chopped green onions
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1 kiwi fruit, minced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice onion.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put beef, onion and mix well.
- Let stand 1-2 hours in refrigerator to marinate.
- Adjust sweetness and saltiness with more or less sugar and soy sauce.
- The best taste is achieved when it is grilled on a charcoal.
- You can also cook it on frying pan or broiler.