- 1 1⁄4 lbs beef (thinly sliced, less than 1/8-inch)
- 1 medium onion
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 kiwi fruit, minced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice onion.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put beef, onion and mix well.
- Let stand 1-2 hours in refrigerator to marinate.
- Adjust sweetness and saltiness with more or less sugar and soy sauce.
- The best taste is achieved when it is grilled on a charcoal.
- You can also cook it on frying pan or broiler.