Recipe by mills4realz
A Korean favorite, this was prepared for us by a Korean visitor and we just HAD to get the recipe.
- 1 lb of thinly sliced beef (use whatever you have, my sister typically uses petite sirloin but even round steak works fine if yo)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 -3 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (to taste)
- 4 -5 diced green onions (don't skimp!)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add meat and squish it together well. Leave for at least a couple of hours and squish every so often. Cook in pan over medium heat but don't overcook.
- Serve cooked beef over cooked rice. Broccoli and/or green salad are great sides. Yield: serves 2.
- We typically double or triple this recipe as we have too many hungry mouths and it goes fast.