Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Tastes for All Seasons byh Crye-Leike. Serve over steamed rice. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 453.59 g beef, thinly sliced (ask your butcher to slice the beef "bacon thin", or if you must, slice it 1/8-inch thick)
- 709.77 ml steamed rice (optional)
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml honey
- 29.58 ml garlic, chopped
- 29.58 ml wine or 29.58 ml beef broth
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 44.37 ml green onions, chopped
- 14.79 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- Mix the 9 seasonings. Put the sliced beef and mix together thoroughly; marinate 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill or broil until beef is cooked to your liking (will cook FAST - is very thin).
This was really good! Nice flavors, easy prep. DH would add chopped chilies next time (but he would add chilies to everything, given the chance). I thought it was great as written. Served with Spicy Stir-Fried Green Beans and Scallions and a green salad. Made for Unrated Asian recipe Tag.
I used 1/2 lb sirloin and partially froze it to make slicing easier. I made the full marinade recipe. Grilled up fast on my George Foreman grill. Very tender and tasty. I skipped the rice and served with Korean Potatoes and Asian Sesame Roasted Green Beans. This is a great combination. Made for Unrated Asian recipe Tag Game.