Recipe by NELady
From Tastes for All Seasons byh Crye-Leike. Serve over steamed rice. Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by dianegrapegrower
This was really good! Nice flavors, easy prep. DH would add chopped chilies next time (but he would add chilies to everything, given the chance). I thought it was great as written. Served with Recipe#343559 and a green salad. Made for Unrated Asian recipe Tag.
- 1 lb beef, thinly sliced (ask your butcher to slice the beef "bacon thin", or if you must, slice it 1/8-inch thick)
- 3 cups steamed rice (optional)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons wine or 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper