1/1 Photo of Bulgogi (Korean Beef)
I got this recipe from a dear friend of mine. It is awesome! We usually serve it with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mix all ingredients except beef and vegetables.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Add beef to sauce and mix well until meat is saturated w/sauce.
- 4Slice veggies into small pieces and mix with beef. (Add mushrooms only at cooking time.).
- 5Let marinate for 30 minutes at the least.
- 6Cook as a stir-fry on the stove until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulgogi (Korean Beef)
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 798.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 34.6 g