Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a dear friend of mine. It is awesome! We usually serve it with rice.
Make and share this Bulgogi (Korean Beef) recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except beef and vegetables.
- Set aside.
- Add beef to sauce and mix well until meat is saturated w/sauce.
- Slice veggies into small pieces and mix with beef. (Add mushrooms only at cooking time.).
- Let marinate for 30 minutes at the least.
- Cook as a stir-fry on the stove until desired doneness.
This was delicious! I love the sweet-spicy thing going on. I used 1.30lbs beef but followed this recipe exactly with the intent of having sauce. I added some chili sauce to the marinade, subbed splenda and splenda brown sugar. I marinated beef and green beans together for 3.5 hours and added sliced onions while cooking. I think the pepper makes this. Can't wait to make this again especially when I have more veggies on hand. Served with sesame noodles. Thanks!
Bulgogi is a huge hit in our house! I especially love that is an easy make-ahead meal. I mix up the marinade, meat, and veggies in a large ziploc bag (I do this the morning of or the night before), and store in the fridge until cooking time. Then, it is a snap to get dinner on the table! :) Oh, and I usually double the amount of marinade so that there is enough to fully saturate the meat and veggies. Plus, it is nice to have a little extra "sauce" to go over the rice. YUMMY! :)
Best Bulgogi recipe EVER!!