1/2 Photos of Bulgogi: Korean BBQ
24 hrs 10 mins
A wonderfully marinated Korean beef dish. Kimchi, white sticky rice, whole cabbage leaves and assorted pickled vegetables make a wonderful accompaniment. Optionally, add an assortment of vegetables to beef marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix beef& sugar, let rest 2 minutes, then add remaining ingredients.
- 2Toss well and let stand 1 hr at room temp or overnight in the refrigerator to allow the meat to mature- better the longer it marinates!
- 3Preheat a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
- 4Add beef, a few slices at a time, and sear without oil for 2-3 minutes at most.
- 5Or, grill beef in very hot gas or electric broiler.
- 6Serve immediately with white sticky rice and an assortment of side dishes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulgogi: Korean BBQ
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.3
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 1102.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g