- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 chopped pear
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice pork into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Add pork and marinate in a tightly sealed container (or freezer bag) in the refrigerator at least three hours (or overnight).
- Cook on pre-heated skillet or tightly grated charcoal grill. Serve sizzling hot.