Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
From Cooking Smart Nov/Dec 2005
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 chopped pear
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Slice pork into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Add pork and marinate in a tightly sealed container (or freezer bag) in the refrigerator at least three hours (or overnight).
- Cook on pre-heated skillet or tightly grated charcoal grill. Serve sizzling hot.
Yummmmmmmmmmm! Wonderful recipe! :-) Served it over Yellow Garlic Rice. Made for PAC Fall '09 I just made this gor 12 people (recipe x4) They all RAVED and hadto have the recipe. It's now "10" stars".