Prep 50 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I had while I was in Korea. The meat can be substituted for pork, or chicken.
- 1 lb tenderloin, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch green onion
- 8 ounces oyster mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mirin
- 1 tablespoon Sogogi Dashida
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground red chili pepper (optional)
- Cut mushrooms into bite size pieces.
- Julienne carrot into 2" lengths.
- Cut green onion into 2" lengths.
- Combine above with meat in glass or nonmetal bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix into meat mixture.
- Let marinade for 20 minutes.
- Cook over high heat stir frying till meat is done.
- Serve with steamed rice.
I just want to tell you that after harping on your wife to get you to summit this recipe, it was well worth the wait. I made a trip to the oriental market to insure I prepared this as stated. It was so simple to put together and the flavors were awesome. I served this with sticky rice and steamed veggies. Thanks for an outstanding recipe!