This is am easy way to make a healthy burrito wrap. Extra lean ground beef can be substituted.
Make and share this Bulging Bison, Elk, or Venison Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat or 1 lb ground elk or 1 lb ground venison or 1 lb extra lean beef
- 4 large soft tortillas
- 2 1⁄2 cups refried beans
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- sour cream
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Add spices and salt to ground meat and cook until done.
- Combine beans and rice in a saucepan.
- Heat on low until warm through (or microwave).
- Place tortillas in a folded damp towel and place in the oven on low.
- Place a warm tortilla on plate, keeping other tortillas covered.
- Place 1/4 bean mixture and meat on flat tortilla, leaving 2 inches at bottom of tortilla so it can be folded up.
- Add 1/4 cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce or anything else that sounds good.
- Fold up the bottom and roll the sides around.