1/2 Photos of Bulging Bison, Elk, or Venison Burritos
This is am easy way to make a healthy burrito wrap. Extra lean ground beef can be substituted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat or 1 lb ground elk or 1 lb ground venison or 1 lb extra lean beef
- 4 large soft tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups refried beans
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- sour cream
- 1Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Add spices and salt to ground meat and cook until done.
- 3Combine beans and rice in a saucepan.
- 4Heat on low until warm through (or microwave).
- 5Place tortillas in a folded damp towel and place in the oven on low.
- 6Place a warm tortilla on plate, keeping other tortillas covered.
- 7Place 1/4 bean mixture and meat on flat tortilla, leaving 2 inches at bottom of tortilla so it can be folded up.
- 8Add 1/4 cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce or anything else that sounds good.
- 9Fold up the bottom and roll the sides around.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulging Bison, Elk, or Venison Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 849.1
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 1499.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 48.6 g