Chef #1802616421's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Everyone loves bacon and potatoes. Combine these delicious ingredients with fun chicken nuggets and cheese. Not only will children love this dish, it will be the talk of any party. A quick meal to make with your children, or serve at your event.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 12 slice bacon
- 453.59 g frozen chicken nuggets
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cook bacon in skillet until bacon is golden brown (about 3-5 mins.).
- 2Once bacon is cooked, drain bacon oil and set aside. Let bacon cool for 5 minutes and then chop bacon into small pieces, leaving 3 whole pieces of bacon for decorations.
- 3Preheat oven to 325, light grease pan and cook 16 ounces of chicken nuggets for (8-10 mins.) Cook chicken nuggets until golden brown.
- 4Cook- 24 ounce bag of Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes as directed on bag (about 6-8 mins.).
- 5Once mash potatoes are cooked, stir in the bacon bits, and add 5 teaspoon of bacon oil in the mash potatoes for seasoning.
- 6Add the cooked chicken nuggets on top of the bacon mash potatoes, and garnish with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and remaining bacon slices. Cut bacon pieces in half for garnish. Everyone will love this fun, delicious quick meal.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulging Bacon Chicken Delight #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 375.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
frozen chicken nuggets