This is an old Bulgarian Recipe for a very tender meat slowly cooked in wine sauce. It takes no time to fix and it taste like you cooked it a whole day. You could use either white or red wine and see what suits your taste. I also prefer to use more than 1 onion, but you can use as little as half. You are going to need one pot with a lid.
- On medium heat up the oil in a pot and browned the pork.
- To that add the onions and the salt and reduce the heat to low and cook for about 10 minute add the cayenne pepper and stir to coat.
- Add the tomato paste mixed with the water. Add the black pepper and the bay leave.Cover and continue cooking for additional 15 minute.
- Last add the flour mixed with the wine,cover and continue to cook for another 10 minute.
- When done,sprinkle with parsley and serve with mashed potatoes.
- P.S. Don't forget to pull out the Bay Leaf before serving. :).