Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I'm posting this just so I can add it to my Meal Planner and shopping list. We're doing a nacho bar for my son's 13th birthday party and here are some of the items that we'll be offering to feed a hungry hoard of teenage boys!
- 5 (1 lb) bags tortilla chips
- 1 (106 ounce) canjalapeno cheese sauce
- 1 (106 ounce) can cheddar cheese sauce
- 5 (15 ounce) cans chili sauce (without beans)
- 4 (15 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (24 ounce) jarsmedium salsa
- 2 heads lettuce, shredded
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 (24 ounce) jarmild banana peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) jar jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) packages guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 large bunch green onion, sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- sriracha sauce
- Place cheese sauces and refried beans in a triple crockpot. Heat over LOW for 2 hours or until hot.
- Place chili sauce in a large crockpot. Heat on LOW for 2 hours or until hot.
- Place tortilla chips, salsa, lettuce, sour cream, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, guacamole, black olives, green onions and tomatoes into serving dishes just prior to eating.
- Serve with Sriracha or any other sauces for topping.
- Allow guests to "build their own" nacho supreme!