Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy and yummy snack to take to a party!
Make and share this Bugle Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Put Bugels and nuts in grocery bag.
- In microwave, melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and corn syrup to butter and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove and stir with wisk.
- Microwave for 2 more minutes.
- Remove , stir well and add vanilla and baking soda and stir again.
- Pour over Bugel mix in bag and shake well.
- Close bag and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, remove and shake well again.
- Microwave for another 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove, shake bag hard then spread contents onto foil to cool.
- When cool, break apart the rest of the way and store in a container.
My Mother-In-Law makes this every year for Christmas. Now I have the secret recipe and can make it any time I want. YUM!!