Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Everyone who tries this recipe loves it! So simple...sweet/salty. I had to put it in as corn chips because it would not accept Bugels.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) bag Bugles original flavor snacks
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces of melting chocolate (or as needed)
- Pipe peanut butter into the bugles.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Dip end filled with peanut butter up to almost the tip and place on foil until chocolate hardens.
- Store in airtight container.
Love these! They are so simple, yet so yummy =) Thanks for posting!