Probably even better than Buggy's first Shortbread recipe. Richer and better textured and just as easy. Prep time includes chilling dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl cream butter with an electric mixer for 1 minute at medium speed.
- 2Add powdered sugar while mixer is still running, scraping down the bowl 2 times.
- 3Add flour mixing until just blended.
- 4Place dough between 2 pieces of waxed paper and roll out to a thickness of 1/8 inch.
- 5Place waxed paper on a cookie sheet in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 7Remove top sheet of waxed paper and slid dough off of waxed paper onto floured counter.
- 8Cut with cookie cutters.
- 9Place onto cookie sheet that has been very greased or sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 10Sprinkle with colored sugar or other decorations as desired.
- 11Bake for 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buggy's Shortbread II
Serving Size: 1 (526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g