Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is fun, tasty, and psst(!) healthy!
Make and share this Bug Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 carrots, grated
- golden and dark raisin, as many as you like
- 1 -2 granny smith apple, chopped
- mayonnaise, enough to bind the other ingredients
- Place the first three ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add just enough mayonnaise to bind it all together.
- Bug Salad!
Good salad! Nice to get away from the ordinary! I made the salad without the mayonaise and it was still good!
Very simple to make yet very tasty. Great as a salad, snack, dessert or breakfast. Try adding shredded chedder cheese for an alternate.