Recipe by Lor #2
Haven't tried it yet, but it came from the Arizona Republic article containing margarita recipes. Going to try it today to celebrate the 4th of July!
Top Review by rosslare
This is an impressive drink! Beautiful to look at, super delicious to drink and quick to put together! I made my own sour mix by dissolving together 1/3 cup boiling water, 1 heaped tbs sugar and 1 tbs both, lemon and lime juice.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1 fluid ounce of a top-shelf tequila (Patron Silver works best)
- 1 fluid ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce sour mix (or limeade)
- 1 slice pineapple, wedge as garnish
- 1 cherries, as garnish
- coarse salt, for glass