Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Serve this over rice with your favorite toppings... A nice change from regular chili! It may take some time to cook but it is worth it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 15 ounces chili beans, undrained
- cooked rice
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Brown beef with onion and garlic; drain.
- Add the next 6 ingredients to the beef mixture and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add beans and simmer another 30 minutes.
- Serve the chili over rice and top with your favorite toppings.