1/1 Photo of Buffalonian's Chicken Wing Dip Recipe
I am from Buffalo, I know the true way to make this dip. NO VEGGIES! NO RANCH DRESSING! You would be thrown out of a restaurant if you asked for ranch here. This recipe will catapult you to the top of your circle of friends. It is super creamy and delicious. Substitute nothing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, cheddar cheese and blue cheese together, mixing very well.
- 2Taste it to make sure it is at your desired flavor.
- 3Put dip in a large oven safe pan or bowl.
- 4Drizzle more hot sauce and cheddar cheese on top.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6*If you refrigerate this dip before baking, make sure it is room temperature before putting it in the oven.*.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalonian's Chicken Wing Dip Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.2 mg
- Sodium 868.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 17.6 g