Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes serves 15 (2 pieces each)
- 16 chicken wings (3 pounds)
- 354.88 ml bottled chili sauce
- 44.37-59.16 ml bottled hot pepper sauce
- blue cheese, dip or ranch salad dressing
- Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing into 2 sections.
- Place chicken on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4-5 inches from heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is brown, turning once.
- Transfer chicken to slow cooker and pour chili and hot pepper sauces over. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2 hours. Serve warm with blue cheese dip.