Recipe by sheila
This is perfect for watching football games.
Top Review by Ackman
I don't care for Tabasco...I use Trappey's Louisianna Hot Sauce...MUCH better flavor & less heat! Didn't have any cayenne, so I used Old Bay & I also used Lawry's Garlic Powder...turned out VERY good!!! THANKS for the idea!!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 -3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 lbs chicken wings, about 16 tips removed
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- celery rib
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven 425°F and line 2 jellyroll pans with foil.
- Combine butter, tabasco, vinegar, cayenne, paprika, salt, vinegar and garlic powder.
- Using knife cut each wing at joint into 2 pieces; coat in butter mixture. Arrange wings skin side up on pan; bake until golden brown and is no longer pink (25 to 35) minutes.
- Meanwhile combine dressing with cheese.
- Serve with wings a celery stick.