Prep2 hrs 15 mins
These are awesome wings-no one can believe they are not deep fried. See my blue cheese recipe too!
Make and share this Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place wings on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 40 minutes, turning once.
- Broil for 2 minutes, turning once.
- Toss with Sauce.
- Sauce: Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl and microwave until melted.
- Stir for a couple of minutes to blend evenly.