Recipe by Amy Ann Ash
These are awesome wings-no one can believe they are not deep fried. See my blue cheese recipe too!
Top Review by Chef Lindsay
UPDATE: Made this recipe for my extended family and they were RAVING!! I can't believe there aren't more reviews. If you are considering making this, do! My hubby and I have made these wings several times and love them still. I love that you don't have to fry them, and it's all sooo easy. We like using Frank's Hot Sauce and it's the perfect blend of spicy for us.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 20 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup frank's hot sauce
- 2 dashes ground black pepper
- 2 dashes garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place wings on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 40 minutes, turning once.
- Broil for 2 minutes, turning once.
- Toss with Sauce.
- Sauce: Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl and microwave until melted.
- Stir for a couple of minutes to blend evenly.