Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are crunchy, spicy, deep fried wings. This recipe came from Buffalo, New York. Make a lot because they are very good. They are eaten very quickly.
- Cut wings apart into two pieces.
- Heat cooking oil in deep fryer.
- Add wings and cook until brown & crispy.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce and margarine and heat together until margarine is melted.
- Dip wings in the sauce and enjoy.
This is the original recipe from Buffalo New York. Wings don't get any better than this!
I think this is all you need for great wings. I like them this way. I just dip them in blue cheese dressing.
I tried this with some heated up(frozen food section item) fat free chicken tenders and i took out some of the margarine and i was also making this for one but damn, this is amazingly good for only three ingredients! great for a buffalo (fill in the blank here) fix late at night. The color of it was a little bit on the pale side and I'm wondering if it could have done with some paprika, but otherwise, good job :)