Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a little recipe I concocted last night. I love the taste of buffalo wings, and I love tortillas, so I took a little of this, and a little of that. When I make it again, I'll add more buffalo sauce as it wasn't spicy enough for me.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup chicken wing sauce (I use Cookie's brand)
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 15 tortillas
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add buffalo wing sauce and mix until fully incorporated.
- Mix in chicken, olives and celery.
- Chill two hours or until mixture firms up.
- Warm tortillas in microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Spread two tablespoons buffalo wing mixture on tortilla, top with lettuce, cheese and onions to taste.
- Roll up like a burrito and serve with potato chips.
- I also think you could make this like the cream cheese tortilla appetizers, and slice into little rounds as a new option for those office parties or get togethers.
This was a fantastic idea for a meal! My husband and I had bought buffalo wing flavored meatballs that we liked the flavor of but didn't care for the texture. We substituted that in for the chicken in this dish and it came out delicious! I was so happy we didn't have to waste all those meatballs! Thanks for sharing!