Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this from a cookbook years ago.
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup louisiana style hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Stir toegther butter, hot sauce, garlic powder and worcestershire sauce until combined.
- Deep fry chicken wings until cooked and drain.
- Place chicken wings and sauce in bowl together.
- Cover the bowl and shake till wings are completed coated.
- Serve with blue cheese and celery.
great and quick recipe!!! 2 thumbs up
I think it would be wise to alter this recipe to your taste. It was very good as is but we did make some changes that may have affected the original recipe. We used strips of chicken breast instead of wings and the only hot sauce I had on hand was Cholula Hot Sauce. Great taste, it just didn't coat as well as I would have liked but I think that may just be cook error and not recipe error. Next time we plan on using more garlic.