Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is check-out line cooking. Fast, fast, fast. Did I mention yummy? NOTE: Nutritionals for the pizza crust will not be included. Apparently, I'm supposed to know how much one weighs...
- Here's what you buy:.
- 1 rotisserie chicken (you will only use half the chicken for this recipe).
- 1 bottle Frank's hot wing sauce.
- 1 jar Marzetti chunky blue cheese dressing (usually in the produce section).
- 8 ounce package of sliced swiss cheese.
- 1 pizza crust.
- 1 bunch celery.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- You will use half the meat for 1 pizza. Shred the meat. Put in a bowl with the hot sauce and stir to coat.
- Spread the blue cheese dressing on the crust.
- Top with the chicken, but leave most of the liquid in the bowl.
- Top with the cheese slices.
- Bake 18 - 20 minutes.
- Serve with celery sticks.