Recipe by Stella8037
In Buffalo we just call them "wings"! This is incredibly easy, and a nice change from regular pizza. Frank's hot sauce is a must.
Top Review by foodluvsme
I love this recipe. My lips are still on fire. A couple minor changes I'm a wimp so 50/50 Franks and pizza sauce was a little warm, I would prefer 1/2 c red sauce to 1/4 c Franks . I added 2 T butter to the Franks. I used Mama Marys traditional pizza crust and finely chopped celery is a must. Will make this again.
- 1 pre-packaged pizza crust
- 78.07-118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 78.07-118.29 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 177.44 ml mozzarella cheese
- 177.44 ml crumbly blue cheese
- 236.59 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 118.29 ml finely chopped celery
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Press dough into pizza pan.
- Mix pizza sauce and Frank's. (You can adjust amounts based on how spicy or saucy you like your pizza) Spread over dough.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese - I use a packaged mozzarella/provolone blend, very tasty.
- Sprinkle with bleu cheese, chopped chicken, and celery. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook according to pizza dough instructions on package.
- **Some pizzerias here in B-lo put celery AND carrots on the wing pizza, since that's usually what comes with an order of wings. I leave it off b/c I'm not a fan of carrots on a pizza!**.