1/2 Photos of Buffalo Wing Pizza
In Buffalo we just call them "wings"! This is incredibly easy, and a nice change from regular pizza. Frank's hot sauce is a must.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press dough into pizza pan.
- 2Mix pizza sauce and Frank's. (You can adjust amounts based on how spicy or saucy you like your pizza) Spread over dough.
- 3Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese - I use a packaged mozzarella/provolone blend, very tasty.
- 4Sprinkle with bleu cheese, chopped chicken, and celery. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Cook according to pizza dough instructions on package.
- 6**Some pizzerias here in B-lo put celery AND carrots on the wing pizza, since that's usually what comes with an order of wings. I leave it off b/c I'm not a fan of carrots on a pizza!**.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Wing Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 528.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: