1/2 Photos of Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic Sauce
I had to post this online to preserve it so I could never loose it. It comes from www.TopSecretRecipes.com Tom Wilber has recreated BWWs Spicy Garlic. I love BWW sauce but hate the place. I was stoked to find this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small sauce pan combine first seven ingredients. Heat over medium heat until sauce begins to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 2Whisk egg yolk and water together. Add cornstarch and continue to whisk until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- 3Slowly add warm hot sauce mixture to egg mixture. Continually whisk to create an emulsion.
- 4Cover sauce and chill until needed.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.7
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 4000.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g