1/1 Photo of "buffalo Wild Wings" Medium Wing Sauce Copycat
This is a recipee that I found on Memmo's Kitchen's website. It tastes just like the restaurants. I've used this sauce on legs, wings, and thighs. I usually bake my chicken and it turns out great. Easier and less fat than frying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first seven ingredients for the sauce your choice in a small saucepan.
- 2Heat sauce over medium heat until boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and allow it to cool, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 4While the sauce cools, whisk egg yolk with 2 teaspoons water in a medium bowl until pale yellow. Whisk in cornstarch until dissolved.
- 5Drizzle the hot sauce mixture into the egg yolk mixture in a steady stream while rapidly whisking. Cover the sauce and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "buffalo Wild Wings" Medium Wing Sauce Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 1499.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g