Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of our favorite wing sauces
Make and share this Buffalo Wild Wings-Like Parmesan Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml light corn syrup
- 24.64 ml parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml dried marjoram
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss garlic cloves with oil in a small oven-safe dish. and then bake in the preheated oven for 20 mins or until the cloves soften and begin to turn light brown. Cool garlic and then run cloves through a garlic press or finely mince with a sharp knife.
- Combine garlic and remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight before using.
- To use sauce, pour 1/4 cup over 12 cooked chicken wings, breaded tenders, or chicken nuggets and toss gently until coated. Makes 3/4 cup sauce, enough to coat 36 wings.
With all due respect to ms09, I think the spices ratios are excellent. Looking at a sample of the Parmesan Garlic sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings, you can see a variety of spices including pepper, red pepper flakes, and a variety of herbs. This is very close!
Big hit and all the kids came over today to eat. It's nice to have a fan-club.
This is spot on! Tastes great and can be made lighter without sacrificing flavor. Much healthier without all the preservatives and sodium. We love it!