Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
For us blue cheese lovers.
Make and share this Buffalo Wedge Blue Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs buffalo chicken tenders or 1 1⁄2 lbs spicy chicken tenders
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 diced avocado
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- salt & pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, washed and cored
- 1 1⁄2 cups Roquefort cheese, dressing or 1 1⁄2 cups blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Prepare the buffalo chicken tenders following the manufacturer's suggestion.
- While they are cooking, mix the green onions, celery, tomatoes, and avocado in a small bowl. Pour Italian Dressing over the vegetables. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Set aside.
- To assemble, cut the iceberg lettuce into 6 wedges. Place 1 wedge on each plate. Place the chicken tenders lying against the wedge. Spoon the 1/4°C of blue cheese dressing on the wedge. Top each plate with a spoon of the marinated vegetables on top. Garnish with blue cheese crumbles. Serve with freshly ground black pepper and extra blue cheese dressing if desired.