Mommy Diva's Note:
A tasty looking recipe I am dying to try found in my June 2009 issue of TOH's Simple and Delicious. This recipe uses meat cooked in a sister recipe - Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins & Veggies ( also posted). I am sure you could make them ahead using the similar seasonings too. :) ***Prep/Total time is listed as 25 minutes for the meal. I haven't made it yet so I can't say until I do. I assume the chopping will take a few....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins, cooked and chopped (5oz each, see Roasted Turkey Breat Tenderloin & Veggie recipe for seasonings if desired)
- 2 -3 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1Cook linguini according to package instructions.
- 2Meanwhile in a Dutch oven, saute the onion, celery, garlic and carrot in butter until tender.
- 3Stir in flour and salt until blended then gradually add milk.
- 4Bring to a boil then cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 5Stir in cream cheese until melted; add turkey and hot sauce heating through.
- 6Drain linguini and toss withthe turkey mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with blue cheese and ENJOY! :).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Turkey With Linguini
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 670.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
turkey breast tenderloins