Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
We love these spicy little meatballs!
Make and share this Buffalo Turkey Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl, mixing completely.
- Form mixture into 2 inch balls.
- Place meatballs on a roasting pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake 25 minutes, turning in the last five minutes and basting with buffalo wing sauce.
- Serve with celery sticks, wing sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Really good meatballs. Not quite what I was expecting. I was hoping for more of a hot wing type flavor. Turkey tastes lots different than chicken to me and I could taste the turkey. But, these are delicious meatballs on their own. Juicy and flavorful. These would make a great appetizer. We enjoyed them with roasted potato wedges, carrot and celery sticks.
Took them to a party they were a hit !!!!