Buffalo Turkey Burgers With Blue Cheese Gravy and Chili Fries
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Place potato wedges on rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tbsp EVOO. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast the potatoes for 40-45 min, until crispy and cooked through, turning once or twice.
- In large bowl, use hands to combine the turkey, grill seasoning, hot sauce, chives, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper. Divide meat into 4 equal portions, thinner in the center than the edges (can use thumb to make deep depression in center). As burgers cook, they will plump in the middle to make a flat, thick burger.
- Heat large skillet over med-high heat with remaining 2 tbsp oil.
- Fry burgers for 5 min each side.
- Melt butter in med skillet over med-high heat.
- Sprinkle flour over butter and cook 1 minute Whisk milk into the roux and season with salt/pepper. When milk comes up to a bubble and has thickened, take pan off heat and stir the cheese into sauce in a figure eight motion.
- To serve, place burger on roll/bread and top with chopped chives. Serve potato wedges with a cup of blue cheese dip garnished with chopped chives.