Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's? Mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) package ground turkey (93% lean)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 4 large slice tomatoes
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and buffalo wing sauce. Transfer 1/3 cup to a small bowl and reserve for serving. Add the turkey to the sauce in the large bowl and mix well. Form the turkey mixture into 3/4-inch-thick patties; they should be about the same diameter as your buns.
- Grill the patties, turning once, until browned and cooked through (to 165 Degrees F), about 10 minutes. During the last minute of cooking, grill the buns until toasted, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer the burgers to the bottom buns and immediately sprinkle with the cheese. Top with the lettuce and tomato. Drizzle the reserved sauce on top and sandwich with the top buns.