1/1 Photo of Buffalo Tofu Wrap
One of the dining halls at my university is well known for their delicious weekly buffalo chicken wraps. It's become an event we call Buffalo Chicken Wednesday. I'm a vegetarian, so I would ask for everything but the chicken and order a veggie burger to put in instead. They must have caught on to this because they started offering buffalo tofu wraps along with the chicken. Here's my recipe for wraps that I make at home. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tofu into cubes and fry it until the outside is firm and crispy.
- 2Add the buffalo sauce to the tofu and fry for about a minute more.
- 3Lay out the wrap and spread the ranch or bleu cheese dressing in a circle in the middle.
- 4Place the lettuce and tomato in the center of the wrap.
- 5Put the buffalo tofu on top of the veggies.
- 6Sprinkle the cheese on top of the hot tofu.
- 7Add hot sauce if you like it spicy.
- 8Wrap it up and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Tofu Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 533.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat sandwich wraps