Recipe by Cook Tara K.
I got this from everyday with Rachael Ray. It's a great mag! You should get it :-)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for drizzling)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated onion (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic (more or less to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (I prefer Frank's RedHot)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese (crumbles)
- 1⁄4 cup chives (chopped)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 8 dinner rolls (or soft, small slider rolls split)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded for topping
- shredded lettuce, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium high.
- Dress chicken thighs with EVOO and season with a sprinkle of granulated onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning once, until cooked through (about 10 min).
- While cooking chicken, melt the butter in a shall saucepan and add in the hot sauce.
- Add chicken to the sauce and coat thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, blue cheese, chives, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the roll bottoms and top with lettuce, carrots, and blue cheese sauce. Top with the roll tops and enjoy!