Recipe by KatieMurch
This protein packed recipes takes literally 15 minutes to prepare and is made possible by the glorious goodness of Earth Balance! From: http://www.madejustright.com/user/recipe/buffalo-tempeh-wings
- 1 cup vegan margarine, Earth Balance is best
- 1 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, any variety
- 1 cup cucumbers or 1 cup celery, to cool down your mouth
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut tempeh into triangle shapes and arrange on cookie sheet. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- While tempeh is baking, combine Earth Balance and Hot Sauce in a pot on low heat.
- When tempeh is finished baking, drop the triangles into the melted concoction and let them soak up the spicy goodness!
- Arrange on a plate with cucumbers and celery, or over a bed of lettuce to create a salad! We've even stuffed these babies into a baguette with avocado for a tasty sandwich!