This protein packed recipes takes literally 15 minutes to prepare and is made possible by the glorious goodness of Earth Balance! From: http://www.madejustright.com/user/recipe/buffalo-tempeh-wings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut tempeh into triangle shapes and arrange on cookie sheet. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- 3While tempeh is baking, combine Earth Balance and Hot Sauce in a pot on low heat.
- 4When tempeh is finished baking, drop the triangles into the melted concoction and let them soak up the spicy goodness!
- 5Arrange on a plate with cucumbers and celery, or over a bed of lettuce to create a salad! We've even stuffed these babies into a baguette with avocado for a tasty sandwich!
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Tempeh
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2992.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: