1/1 Photo of Buffalo Taco Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked buffalo taco meat (Buffalo Style Beef Tacos)
- 1 lb whole wheat rotini pasta, cooked according to package
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese, crumbles I used Monterey Jack, Colby and Cheddar blend
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle western salad dressing
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, preferrably Franks', less if you don't like it hot, you can always add more
- 1Prepare taco meat according to the recipe. Refrigerate. You need it to be cold.
- 2Prepare pasta according to package directions; cool.
- 3In a bowl, add taco meat, grape tomatoes, scallions, corn, and cheese crumbles. Stir to combine. Add in cold pasta.
- 4In seperate bowl, combine Western salad dressing and the hot sauce. Taste to see if you need more hot sauce. Add if needed.
- 5Pour dressing mixture over pasta mixture. Stir well to combine.
- 6Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 622.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
western salad dressing