Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
people will ask you for the recipe!!
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- Hard cook eggs.
- Cool, shell, then cut in half.
- Mash yolks and mix well all other ingredients except diced celery.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into egg white halves.
- Garnish with diced celery.
This has become my favorite deviled egg recipe. We all love it. Use a good quality blue cheese and they will knock your socks off. The only caution I would add is to check for taste before adding salt. Sometimes the blue cheese is salty enough and additional salt is not needed. And I usually just use ground celery seed rather than the celery salt, again to avoid over salting them.
Absolutely delicious! Loved the combination of blue cheese and Tabasco in this delived egg variation. Different and totally addictive. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Fall 2007.
These are the bomb! My sister lives in Buffalo so I made them for her and she loved them. Love the blue cheese.