Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
WW RECIPE: Try these with some baked chicken wings at your next sporting event for a sure-fire hit. Drizzle on extra hot sauce if your guests can take the heat.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 celery ribs, five large ribs cut into 4 pieces each
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, garlic and salt until smooth; spoon about 1/2 tablespoon cheese mixture into each piece of celery.
- To serve, arrange stuffed celery on a plate, drizzle each with about 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or let guests add their own by serving the pepper sauce on the side). Sprinkle with chives if desired. Yields 2 pieces stuffed celery per serving.
We had this as a snack this evening and thought they were quite yummy. I added a bit of low fat sour cream to thin the spread a bit. It is nice to find good snack food that fits SB diet as well as WW. Thanks for posting.