- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 5 large celery ribs, cut into 4 pieces each
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chives, fresh, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, garlic and salt until smooth; spoon about 1/2 Tbsp cheese mixture into each piece of celery.
- To serve, arrange stuffed celery on a plate, drizzle each with about 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce. Sprinkle with chives if desired.
- I like to mix the hot sauce in with the cheese mixture.